April 2, 2020 April LUNCH MEETING Cancelled : The Woman's Club will be closed for the months of March and April. We will make further announcements if this extends into May and June. Sending you all LOVE and urging you to stay inside and stay well. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time.
A meA ♥️Dear Venue renters concerned about Covid-19,
We understand you’re trying to make the best decisions for your upcoming event/celebration under very difficult, and uncertain circumstances. We have options for you, so you can stay calm and have your event when you’re ready to.
We are offering you one full year to reschedule the date and time of your event without penalty.
We are also refunding your monies, minus your non-refundable deposit, should you choose to entirely cancel your event, and not reschedule within the year.
We support your efforts to stay well, keep aware of changing guidelines, and observe all safety precautions when gathering.
For additional information about Coronavirus, visit the CDC website at cdc.gov
What can we all do at WCC to create a cleaner enviroment?
We have continued to implement our standards as followed:
- Cleaning and Sanitizing the bathrooms before and after each event.
- Sanitizing the handrails in all areas, before and after each event.
- Posting reminders to Wash your Hands in each bathroom, and continue to provide soaps, sanitizers and disposable towelettes.
- Opening doors to allow fresh air to circulate, and hiring an additional cleaning service to doubly insure nothing is missed.
We are posting at our entrances the following, and ask you to communicate this to your guests and vendors:
- If you’re not feeling well, and have any symptoms at all, PLEASE do not
- If you are over 60 years old, and/or may have a compromised immune system, PLEASE consider your health first, before you attend.
- If you have a temperature of 99.9 or higher, PLEASE do not attend.
- Bring your own personal hand sanitizer, and practice social distancing of
4 to 6 feet apart.
- We have a supply of disinfectant spray should you wish to additionally clean and reassure yourself, and your guests.
- ALL food providers must practice heightened food handler’s safety precautions.
We have confidence you will do what you deem necessary to protect
yourselves and guests at your events with whatever best suits your situation.
In this way we wish to support your celebrations should you decide to meet. However should you wish to postpone or cancel your event, we also support you.
We thank you for considering The Womens Club of Claremont your venue of choice.
We continue to monitor the situation, and will evaluate our policies as needed. Please stay well and celebrate life’s special events, safely and with love!
100 years of Fun, Friendship & Philanthropy...That is the essence of The Woman's Club.
Since 1919, women in and around Claremont have joined together to support each other, the communities they represent, and the local charities that courageously hope to meet the challenges of their generation. We make friends, we have fun, and we make a difference. We welcome you to join our club by becoming a member.
Rent our Building for your next event.
Make memories at the Woman's Club Historical Building! The main ballroom accomodates up to 100 guests, and we've booked countless parties, gatherings, showers and weddings over the past 100 years. For more information on booking your event, click here.
March 20 & 21, 2020 CANCELLED. The new date will determined at a later time.
Annual Flower Show, held at the Woman's Club
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Woman's Club of Claremont is a long standing non-profit organization open to all adult women with the desire to help the community. The facility is rented out for a fee, and after operating expenses, we donate to various charities in our area. We are a social club that has activities scheduled for our members to enjoy with a charitable heart.
OUR CLUBHOUSE LOCATION
343 West 12th Street in Claremont, California
(32 miles east of Los Angeles)
Mailing address: P.O. Box 153, Claremont CA 91711
Phone: (909) 621-7064
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We'd love to meet you! For more information on becoming a member, or attending one of our activities, please email
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK for the latest news and updates!